In accordance with Law 34/2002 on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform you that cookies are used on the website bbvavivienda.com (henceforth the “Website”) and the reasons for their use. In addition, ANIDA informs you that by browsing this website you are providing consent for their use.
At ANIDA, we use technology including Cookies, Tracking Pixels and Local Storage to facilitate the use of our website and adapt content to make it more useful for you. This guide aims to explain, as clearly as possible, the Cookies we use, the purposes for which they are used on our website and the options available to control or delete them as you wish.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small parcel of text-based data from websites that you visit that allows the site to store information about your visit, preferred language and other options, that can facilitate your next visit, making the site more useful to you, identifying the user and establishing browser preferences. Cookies play a very important role in, and contribute to, a better user experience.
Advantages of Cookies
Some cookies are really useful as they can greatly facilitate the use of a website when you return to it, having visited it on several occasions. Provided that you always use the same computer and browser, they can, for example, remember your preferences, helping us know the way in which you use our website and adapt content shown so that it is more useful, based on your interests and needs. No cookies used on our website compile information that may identify you personally. Cookies help us, for example, to:
- Activate certain functions.
- Provide a more personalised navigation experience.
- Protect the security of your account.
- Investigate, improve and understand the use of our products and services.
How to Control and Delete Cookies
The procedures to control and delete cookies can vary depending on the browser you use. To inform yourself how to do so with a specific browser you can use your browser's Help function or, if you prefer, visit the website http://www.aboutcookies.org, which explains, step by step, how to control and delete cookies on most browsers.
For the configuration of Cookies, the user can access:
- Google Chrome: Tools » Options » Show Advanced Settings » Content Settings » Cookie Settings » Block data from third party sites and cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools » Options » Privacy » History » Use personalised configurations for history (deselect all boxes).
- Internet Explorer: Tools » Internet Options » Privacy » Select a setting for the internet zone (scroll up until you find Block all cookies).
- Safari: Menu » Preferences » Privacy » Block cookies (select "always").
- Opera 19: Menu » Preferences » Privacy and Security » Cookies section (select Block and site data from third parties).
- ShareThis Opt-out http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/#sthash.lzSwStYB.dpbs
- Doubleclick Opt-out http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/html/opt-out.html?hl=es
- Youtube Opt-out: http://www.google.com/settings/ads?hl=es&sig=ACi0TCg66O2u8SrGfhxrWbHumebpQPEQXbsqYB_nK30txDbdrtsOon2mmXUNCAxqvklAkfpCtCh65 BMWV9cTtnayw9r00joLsijkFY_LrT-GkjnrTpo049eIN_9XHDCNqA0i1kZ6Rc9YZP4YBXPbeqX2LlE_iuolhMJuMWtFlhmlAvmm1LNSOjfq-9uWPcfCkM_C-rjnEciM
The User must bear in mind that some content features of the website www.bbva.vivienda.com, are only available if you allow the installation of Cookies on your browser. If you decide to not accept or to block certain Cookies (based on their purpose), this may, in part or in full, affect the functionality of the website and impede access to some of the online services.
COOKIES FOR STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
These are cookies that allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyse the use our users make of our services. Thanks to this we can study site browsing and improve the products and services we offer.
Advertising Cookies are those that allow us to effectively manage advertising space on our web site, adapting advertisers' content to the service requested or use of the web site. Thanks to this we are able to identify your internet browsing habits and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
TECHNICAL AND PERSONALISATION COOKIES
Technical cookies are those that allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and make use of the different options and services on offer such as, for example, control of data traffic and communication, session identification, access to restricted areas, saving of order details, completion of purchase process of an order, request for registration for, or participation in, an event, use of secure browsing features, storage of content for the diffusion of video or sound content or sharing content through social media.
These are those cookies that allow the User to access the service with general pre-defined features based on a series of criteria in the user's computer such as, for example, the language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from which service is being accessed etc.
They allow for the control of aspects related to the user's session, in such a way that we can improve the browsing experience within the website. For example:
- They allow us to recognise the user's language.
- They impede or hinder attacks on the website or its users.
- They help us to deliver playable multimedia content.
- They improve service, allowing us to distribute web traffic through several servers.
GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION COOKIES
These are used to determine the location of the user when they request a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, when a user searches for the closest branch to where they are this moment in time or to offer appropriate information depending on the country in which they are in.
Based on their duration, cookies can be:
Cookies designed to gather and store data while the user accesses the website. These cookies do not remain stored on the user's computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser.
Cookies in which data remains stored on the user's computer and can be accessed and handled when the user abandons the Website and reconnects on another occasion. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
Below is a table with the main cookies used by the Website along with the explanation of where they appear and what they do.
- inmueblesVisitados: Array of properties visited, json objects are saved with id, date and type fields within the array with a limit of 15 elements saved so as not to fill cookies. Upon reaching the limit it will save the newest entry and delete the oldest.
- Filtros: Array that saves the search history, saved daily. It has a limit of 4 registries so as not to fill the browser cookie, if it reaches the limit it will save the newest and delete the oldest.
- selectedView: Saves the last view selected in general search.
- deBusqueda: Indicates the moment of visiting a property, which comes from the search function, and serves only to add a link to the upper bar to return to search.
- cookieVisita: Saves to memory if the user has selected to no longer have the Cookies Policy message displayed.
- cookieLead: Indicates if the user has selected to no longer have the How did You Find Us? message displayed.
- Reset-password: Indicates if the user has requested a password reset.
- Mail-confirmed: Indicates if the user has registered through social media or traditionally.
- Reset-password-url: Stores the URL of the password reset.
- Welcome-social: Indicates if the user has registered through social media or traditionally.
- Wizard: Activates the welcome wizard for registered users accessing the website for the first time.
Use of own and third party cookies
To be defined by web designer.
Updates and changes to cookies policy
ANIDA may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements or for the purposes of adapting the policy to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Disabling Cookies does not interfere with the visualisation of the pages of this website nor interfere with browsing.